terça-feira, 5 de abril de 2016

Invincible summer


 Reflection week!
“My dear, in the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love. In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile. In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm. I realized, through it all, that… In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back."


Dear Year 4 together, as a team WE are an invincible summer. 

Our memories : 



Love, 

Ms. Carla 

7 comentários:

  1. I'm sure there will always be something stronger and BETTER pushing back! <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Dear kátia, thank you for being so present and active in our YEAR4 blog! your constant support and feedback is very important.

      Excluir
  2. The best adventure is not one that can be seen, but one that lives.

    Love,

    Fabiana

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Dear Fabiana,
      I loved your quote! Thank you for participating of our classroom letter activity. Joao got really excited when he read the letters. Big hug!

      Excluir
  3. The best adventure is not one that can be seen, but one that lives.

    Love,

    Fabiana

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I love this unit and i learn to sing black bird like when
    i was a tiger ,but now i am a dolphin.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Pedrinho, both animals are strong and caring. Keep being such a positive student! Love, Ms. Carla

      Excluir