domingo, 2 de outubro de 2016

Forms of energy Homework










Energy is special. There's lots of it about and it's very useful. Why? What makes energy so important? Here's just a few reasons.
  • it lets me swim fast and catch my fish
  • it gets you out of bed in the morning
  • it means that birds can fly, tigers can roar, wind can blow
  • it makes the sun, the moon and stars shine
  • it makes plants grow — food (= stored plant energy) for animals
  • it makes cars move, factories produce things, light bulbs glow, planes fly and your computer work. I'll bet you can think of many more!
Without energy, there would be nothing: no life, no movement, no light, no heat, no you, no me… nothing.

But there is a problem with energy. Some people have got used to using far too much of it. This means that there's not enough for everyone. And using some kinds of energy causes terrible pollution and makes the Earth's climate get hotter.


This flipped homework is to categorize forms of energy. Are you ready for the challenge?

Instructions: 
Watch both videos, use your form of energy worksheet ( PYP notebook) to take notes. Remember, make it fun and easy to read. Messy and illegible handwriting makes it difficult to study and review when needed. 


Videos






13 comentários:

  1. Ms Carla I loved the video is very interstin and tells me M any types of energys

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Miss Carla, I liked a lot The both videos because gave me clear information about energy!
    - Rafi Y4"A"S2

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Miss Carla, I liked a lot The both videos because gave me clear information about energy!
    - Rafi Y4"A"S2

    ResponderExcluir
  4. ms carla i think this videos are very interesting and talk about thing i think that are important and funny 😏

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I learn many thing in the two videos.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. i think the second video was very short to take notes buti think the second video give a definition had complete anwsers and it was very detail.

    DANIEL Y4A

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Dear Ms.Carla ,
    I see all the vídeos and in the both vídeos has many types of energy !

    Raissa França
    year 4 B

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I liked a lot the video, is very interesting🤔❓❓❓❓❓.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Ms. Carla this vídeos was ver interstings and I know many New things in the vídeos and in your class, you explain all the things in a ver clear way!!!
    💝💝💝

    ResponderExcluir