domingo, 25 de setembro de 2016

Flipped learning-Homework : Community

What is a Community?


A community is a group of people living or working together in the same area. People in communities might go to the same schools, shop at the same stores and do the same things. They also help each other and solve problems together. If it's a bigger community, the people in it might not always go to the same places, but they might like or believe in the same things. Watch both videos and take notes in your PYP notebook. Answer the following question: What type of community is Recife most like?. Compare and Contrast Recife with a different community around the World. Give at least 10 examples to support your answer. Add labeled drawings!. Enjoy the videos, come prepared to discuss in class. 








Happy writing! 

Love, 

Ms. Carla 

16 comentários:

  1. For me the word COMMUNITY is a group that live together to solve the same problens in different ways.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. For me communities is a place where people live and play and work and is very useful for the goverment and for people

    ResponderExcluir
  3. For me communities are People living together in peace

    ResponderExcluir
  4. To me communitues is people helping others and living in peace

    ResponderExcluir
  5. for me to be a communitues is to be toghether and living in peace.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. for me to be a communitues is to be toghether and living in peace.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I loved the video, it talk about many things of our new unit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. To me community is to live with others,like a tribe, but different, but a community is not only live together in your"tribe" you need to meet almost everybody and need to live in peace.

    Murilo Acioli

    ResponderExcluir
  9. I liked to see that video on talk about the difine and
    typies of communities and the other say thigs has in
    the culture of a cummunity.Pedro

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Community is a is all the people who live in a particular area or place.

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Ms Carla I just knew what is community but this definition improved my intelligence of cumminity. Thank you:):)!!

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Dear Ms Carla ,
    I like the two vídeos !!!
    And I Learned that a community has 3 types .
    Rural , Suburban and Urban .

    Raissa frança
    Year 4 B

    ResponderExcluir