sexta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2016

Welcome Unit 5 " How we organize ourselves"





Our next Unit is “How we organize ourselves” An inquiry into the natural world and its laws; the interaction between the natural world (physical and biological) and human societies; how humans use their understanding of scientific principles; the impact of scientific and technological advances on society and on the environment. The structure and function of organizations; societal decision making ; economic activities and the impact on humankind and the environment. 

In the first part children will learn about key concept function which express various communities we belong to and how the communities are organized. In the second part we will learn about the roles of people who are part of our communities. This part of the unit is connected with key concept responsibilities. We will learn about the responsibilities community helpers have and why they are important for us.

Learner Profile Attributes for the unit and Attitudes:

 Children will learn to be knowledgeable when they will learn about the various communities and how they are organized.

 They will become open-minded when they will learn about community workers and why they are important for us.


 Children will learn to become reflective when they will talk about their future.

Get ready to start Unit 5. We are waiting for you! Happy weekend everyone.

Love you ! 

Ms. Carla 

26 comentários:

  1. i love!! and i think that most of the people improve a lot from last unit to this unit!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ms.Carla friday I didin't went to school but I think that the unit how we organize our selves Wilton be better that how the world works because the year 4 A and B Hades improve alot

    Ass Pedro Sá

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Ms Carla ,
    I am very anxious to start the unit 5 !
    because we can learn new things and improve where we need .


    Raissa França year4 B

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ms Carla i am very exited for this new unit we are going to learn new things and be smarters.

    I will love this unit.
    rited by : Henri.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Ms I frogot to say one thing in the new unit we are going to still have math wars? And we are going to have too have like movie time?:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)!!! Henri.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. i think that this thing that you talk is important
    because say that many things important like nature comunities and other things important

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I Think that it will Be a very important unit for reflect, and to learn about structure and organization


    ��LUISA Y4B

    ResponderExcluir
  8. M.s Carla i thing unit 5 will be alsol and everybody
    will learn and have fun and this unit has spelling bee.
    Pedro.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. M.s Carla i thing unit 5 will be alsol and everybody
    will learn and have fun and this unit has spelling bee.
    Pedro.

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Ms i hope this unit will be very good tolearn to knolegeble and about comunities.
    DANIEL Y4A

    ResponderExcluir
  11. MS CARLA .
    I HOPE THIS UNIT WILL BE VERY GOOD AND FUN AND WE LEARN MANY THINGS .
    AND I THINK THIS UNIT WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT TO REFLECT AND TO LEARNE ABOUT STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION .

    ALICE SALES Y4A .

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Ms Carla,i think that this unit will be very good to us because we will Learn many things that will be very important to us.i hope to be a very good unit!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Ms Carla I think that this unit will be very important to we learn about diferent things and have others thoughts.

    Maria Luiza Bacalhau Y4B

    ResponderExcluir
  14. I am ancious to start the group works of this new unit, I think will be very fun.

    ResponderExcluir
  15. I loved! In the Lest unit I Think that a lot of people improved a lot!!!!And this unit our class will improve a lot too.

    ResponderExcluir
  16. Hello Ms.Carla.
    On this unit we are going to learn many things important.
    And this unit going to be very important to us.
    Gabriel.

    ResponderExcluir
  17. And i am very ancious to start the new groups and to start the bridges project

    ResponderExcluir
  18. Dear Ms.Carla I loved the unit 4, if the unit 5 will be as good as the unit 4 everything is gonna be fine.I`M TO EXCITED TO BUILD THE BRIDGES!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  19. This unit will be the best unit ever!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  20. Dear Ms.Carla I loved the unit 4, if the unit 5 will be as good as the unit 4 everything is gonna be fine.I`M TO EXCITED TO BUILD THE BRIDGES!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  21. I think it will be very interesting to study people's roles in our communities.

    ResponderExcluir
  22. Ms.carla I love the unit 4 because I learn a lot and I thing that I going to learn a lot in unit 5 like I learn in unit 4.

    ResponderExcluir
  23. I'm very anxious to see how we will learn all this interesting things. I hope it will be a very good Unit "How organize ourselves.

    ResponderExcluir
  24. I loved the unit 4! I am very ansiose for unit 5 because we will ler-me more and I think will be very good!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    ResponderExcluir